How does it work?
- Submit item link
- Enter your shipping details
- Pay with Bitcoin
After you’ve paid, you will be redirected to your invoice and receive a confirmation email where you can monitor your order’s status, shipping details, and payment status.
Important hints before ordering:
- We do not process orders where only American credit cards are accepted, but IF international credit cards are accepted.
- We kindly ask our customers to inform them self about shipment costs, sales tax and duties in your country. If the seller provides the amount before please add the amount to the total cost of your order.
- If your order contains an item without youth release, it must be personally handed out upon presentation of his identity card only to the recipient. Please confirm that you are over 18 years old and that the name exactly matches on the card of the recipient of this order to the stored in the shipping address name.
Do I need a bank account and credit card?
No bank account, credit card, bitcoin exchange or local currency is needed! Simply choose the item you want, enter your shipping information and pay with Bitcoin.
Do I need a merchant account?
You do not need an Amazon, eBay or any other merchant account. Simply fill out your details and we’ll execute the order once your Bitcoin payment has been received.
How long does it need to order?
Normally all orders during working hours are fulfilled within a few hours. 99 % of all orders are done within one business day. We do not serve weekends yet. Orders with a total value of for than 1000 € might take up to one or two business days.
How do you calculate the exchange rate?
To calculate the exchange rate of currencies into Bitcoin, we use Bitpay’s Bitcoin Best Bid (BBB) exchange rate, which takes an average of major Bitcoin exchanges updated every 1 minute. To learn more about this process, read about it or look at the code/API.
Are there any fees for using this service?
Currently we add a 2.38 % (incl. VAT) to all EUR and a 5.0 % fee to all USD orders placed online. We also charge a minimum fee of 5 EUR resp. 7 USD, please review the amount in your currency on our pricing schedule
Who are you guys?
I have a prob, how can I contact you?
You can email us anytime at [email protected], or try giving us a call at +49 (0) 30 749 279 85 during normal business hours, Berlin time (GMT+1).
How does the Chrome Extension work?
After downloading our “Buy with Bitcoin” Chrome extension, a ‘Buy with Bitcoin’ button will appear on Amazon and eBay pages. Clicking this button will take you to complete your Amazon or Ebay purchase with Bitcoin.
What about refunds?
Refunds are possible if we can cancel the order on the other shop. Since we change your bitcoin immediately to fiat currency (with BitPay) we need to change them back to Bitcoin for the current market price. For more info see our Refund Policy.
Where does my money go?
We process the Bitcoin payment and receive the USD or EUR equivalent.
This money is used to purchase your item, via a large internet merchant.
Can I track my package?
Yes, tracking numbers that are provided by vendors are passed on to the customer. We will inform our customers as soon as your order has been successfully carried out by one of out merchants. All4btc is not to be held responsible for the accuracy of information that is given.
Do the merchants agree with this project?
Yes, as long we don’t do advertising with their names.
The bitcoin shopping service have not been directly approved by Ebay.com or Amazon.com and our customers should not confuse our service as being sponsored.
Can I order multiple products?
Yes! Please paste links to additional products in the notes field and adjust price and shipping accordingly.
Can’t Ship to This Address with Amazon?
This may be because:
- The following types of items can’t be shipped to buyers outside the U.S.: video games, toy and baby items, electronics, cameras and photo items, tools and hardware, kitchenware and housewares, sporting goods and outdoor equipment, software, and computers.
- Amazon may be restricted from shipping to your country or location due to manufacturer restrictions or warranty issues.
- There may be item-specific shipping restrictions, for example hazardous-materials restrictions. See the product detail page for information.
- You may have chosen an offer from a seller who doesn’t offer international shipping. Try looking for another seller.